The market clearly wants to go up; today’s high of the Dow came close to scraping the high we saw in early November. All factors are pointing to a positive climb upward – the only potential inhibitor being China. On this Wednesday’s episode of Varney & Co., Shah Gilani believes that we will get some sort of superficial deal with China and it will propel the market higher. Later, Amazon.com Inc. (NasdaqGS:AMZN) could be on the brink of something HUGE that you won’t want to miss… Click here to watch.
Poor Elon Musk, he just can’t get enough attention. Apparently, Jussie Smollett has the same problem.
Good thing for one of them there’s a difference between them.
In terms of their crimes, in Smollett’s case the wrongdoing is alleged, while in Musk’s case he signed his own admission.
I’m not interested in Jussie Smollett’s big part on a waning show on the small screen or his small life off-screen and his desire to be on TMZ, which turned into national news.
But I am very interested to see if the TMZ-lite of Wall Street, the SEC, slaps Elon Musk on the wrist again for his latest crime – or does its job properly, once and for all.
You can follow the Smollett saga on TV (be careful what you wish for, Jussie).
But you’re not going to get the “inside edition” of what’s happening with Tesla Inc. (NasdaqGS:TSLA), what could happen to Musk, and how you can make money on the situation anywhere…
Except for right here at Wall Street Insights & Indictments.
- What the New JPMorgan Cryptocurrency Means for the Price of Bitcoin
- Europe’s Canary in the Coal Mine is About to Croak
- The Market is Up on Trade Optimism – Will It Last?
- Buybacks Aren’t Inherently Evil, But…
- European Growth is Slowing, Quickly: Look Out Below
- This FAANG Stock Could be the Next to Drop
- “I’m From the Federal Reserve and I’m Here to Help”
- The Fed’s Announced Triple Mandate is the Final Nail in the Free Market’s Coffin