A few weeks back, Shah Gilani predicted that the Dow could go down 10% – and he’s sticking to it. While stocks are clearly trying to make new highs, Shah’s doubtful that this will last. There has been too much of a battle between the Presidents, and Shah thinks that a trade deal may not come as a result. And because of that, he believes the markets are going to sell off… Click here to watch.
On Friday, I wrote here about the Dow Jones Industrials Average, how that venerable index could get back above 26,000, and how we need to stay above there for the long bull market to leg-up even more.
But I warned we weren’t quite in leg-up mode, and that the Nasdaq Composite, and, even more importantly, the Russell 2000 weren’t in quite as good shape as the Dow.
- Beware the Latest Rally
- We’re Not Out of the Woods Yet – Watch Out
- Forget Free College: This Makes More Sense
- Free College Comes with a High Cost
- Student Loan Debt: The Truth is Stranger than Fiction
- This Sector Just Went On Sale
- China’s Next Shot Across America’s Bow – and How to Play It
- The U.S. and China Are Battling Over More Than Trade… and Markets Still Haven’t Noticed